Beacon School for Boys empowers young men to connect meaningfully to their learning, to each other, and to a purpose greater than themselves.
At Beacon School for Boys:
- A diverse community values intellectual curiosity, joyous self-expression, and the ethical pursuit of excellence in athletics.
- A culture of care and respect honors students' emotional lives, motivating every boy to be his best self.
- Teachers use research-based best practices and curricula designed for dynamic, creative adolescent boys.
- School staff engage in ongoing professional development that fosters innovation, reflection, and wonder.
- Young men graduate ready to lead with compassion and courage in the service of a more just and sustainable world.